We are currently offering under lease the opportunity for a management couple to take over a quintessentially British free house pub on the outskirts of Worcestershire. We are looking for an exceptional host with an eye for detail and a flair for demanding and maintaining the highest standards at all times. This would suit a couple who can offer hands on experience in a busy pub / kitchen and also experience with backend processes, from stock control to marketing and advertising.
Whilst currently closed since March 2019, The Yew Tree will shortly be undergoing partial refurbishment and as such we are looking for people with plenty of fresh ideas, who aren’t afraid to get stuck in and make a name for the newly refurbished premises;
Management of the Venue includes;
- Day to day running of the pub and management of staff
- Ensuring that food & drink meets certain quality standards
- Making sure all current employment & Hr Legislation is in place
- Ensuring Health and Safety, licensing and other legal requirements are adhered to
- Booking and arranging private events
- Stock Control
- Cash Handling
- Opening & Closing of premises
- Building relationships with customers with the aim of consolidating the business
- A strong and experienced leader who can lead from the front and develop an experienced and dynamic team
- Experience of running both bar and floor services confident running busy sessions and events.
- Comfortable using systems and processes including cash handling and rotas.
- Working knowledge of general Health & Safety and overall compliance.
- Enjoy and maintain high standards
For more information please call: 07583 824 650 or to apply, please click "Apply"