Pastry Sous Chef - Tottenham FC
Up to £32,600 based on experience
Predominantly Monday to Friday but some weekends and evenings will be required
A fantastic opportunity at the home of Tottenham FC, The perfect role for a Pastry Chef looking to develop and grow.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Pastry Sous Chef to join our catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious contract in London. We pride ourselves on offering our clients creative, innovative and cutting edge menus. As well as imagination, passion and creative flair, you’ll need experience of working within a talented kitchen brigade as a Pastry Chef - inspiring others to always achieve excellence.
We are looking for a Pastry Sous Chef that can help drive our non match day and events food offer forward working alongside the Head Pastry Chef who produces all match day offers.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- Catering for high volume number of covers daily, taking ownership of the non-match day offering of hospitality and 6 small food outlets
- Leading a team of variable staff and driving forward new ideas, ensuring high standards are delivered at all times.
- Working in a small permanent team of 2 with a range of variable staff, producing high end, exciting, high quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Supporting Head Pastry Chef with management and menu planning, and supporting on match days where required.
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Proven track record with stock management, H&S and food safety.
- Passion for high quality tasty food, and someone who keeps up to date with food trends
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service