We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Greenford. The client is Ultra Electronics where we provide a breakfast and lunch service to the staff on site.
- £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Experience within the food and beverage sector, ideally catering experience or within a high-volume fast food environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Previous Chef Management Experience or Supervisory experience in a similar environment
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.