Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced commercial Soft FM individual to come onboard as the new Contract Manager, to run one of our contracts in Worcestershire.
As our Contract Manager, you will be responsible for managing the all the soft FM services on site. The management of all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance.
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract, to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering & Cleaning management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Experience of a multi-FM environment sat within tough commercial frameworks
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
About the company
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility