We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at the new Circle Birmingham Hospital based in Edgbaston.
- up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 40 hours per week working 5 out of 7
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and client, motivate and develop team members
- Able to liaise confidently with Employees and manage, motivate and develop team members
- Able to manage any site personnel concerns such as absence, sickness and performance reviews.
- To be well organised
- Previous management experience
- IT literate
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements including attending off site meetings if required
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Qualified to level 3 food safety as a minimum
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.