Hospitality Team Leader
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Hospitality Team Leader
A role working with the Supervisors and Hospitality Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the hospitality and events department.
Tea / Coffee service
Canapé & drinks receptions
1. Will need to ensure pantries are left clean and tidy.
2. Ensure any team members fulfil there H&S responsibilities.
Ensure all standards are followed.
Regular communication with the Managers.
Ability to deal with clients and customers.
Ability to prioritise.
Able to deal with change quickly.
Comply with opening and closing procedures.
To ensure security of all stock.
Knowledge of food and all allergens.
Ensure services are provided to a high standard at all times in terms of food presentation cleanliness & customer service.
Briefing staff daily regarding duties before shift starts, menu content, Special Requirements, cleaning duties & any health & safety issues.
Checking all cleaning duties have been completed and signed off on the cleaning schedule.
Ensure all staff is signed in and out.
Monitor services throughout the day, utilizing and reorganizing staff to ensure efficient service.
Record all relevant information in the handover daily to communicate effectively with other members of the management staff.
To assist the Supervisors and Hospitality Manager with weekly stock takes if required.
To always treat staff with respect when managing there Performance on shift.
Complete Daily & weekly wastage sheets.
Folow all daily procedures determined by the Hospitality Manager.
- Team player who works well with all team members.
- Willing to learn new duties, approaches and routines.
- To ensure all staff, clients and their guests are greeted and attended to in a professional, efficient and discreet manner.
- To ensure effective communication with the hospitality team.
- Maintain calm and positive in challenging situations.
- To provide feedback to the line Manager on any client comments or special requests made by the clients and their guests.
- Ensure that all rooms are laid out in accordance with the user’s requirements.
- To participate in regular ‘Weekly Meetings" with the hospitality team.
- To actively run events ensuring the correct standards are met and event procedures are followed from start to finish.
- Undertake regular checks to ensure that all meeting rooms are clean and hospitality services are presented to the highest standards and the client's satisfaction.
- Adhere to the company security procedures and maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- The job requires manual handling (lifting, pulling, carring equipments) and flexible hours (you might be work long shifts).
- To carry out any reasonable request made by the management, outside normal duties, but within the scope of the job.
Can show examples of leadership.
Previous hospitality & events service experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Company Unlock benefit system
Job offers accross all units - via syftforce
Regular online trainings