Housekeeping Supervisor [The Princess Grace Hospital]
An exciting opportunity to join our talented Housekeeping Team has become available at the prestigious Princess Grace Hospital in Central London. We are currently recruiting a full-time Housekeeping Supervisor to help maintain the high standards of cleanliness and infection control at the facilities.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality.
The Housekeeping Team is part of Medirest Signature; the specialist private healthcare arm of Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd. Medirest Signature draws on the healthcare heritage of Compass Group as well as the world-leading housekeeping expertise, in order to deliver 5-star support services to the private healthcare market.
You will ensure the highest level of service on wards and that our hospital is ready for visits/inspections at any time through leading your team and monitoring cleaning standards on wards. The role involves managing our laundry services and cleaning machines.
- Minimum 2 years of housekeeping supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience will be advantageous.
About the company
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends.
- Guaranteed minimum hours – this is not a ‘0’ hour position
- Team activities available including festive parties and summer BBQs
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients