Chef de Partie
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
A great opportunity has arisen in this high profile contract, which is home to the Lord Mayor of the City of London. Ideal candidate would be someone with traditional City and event experience but not essential. You will be tasked with helping us deliver outstanding service to high profile dignitaries and guests of numbers up to 400 for a traditional banquet.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this area, combined with a passion for good food and service. You must be flexible, confident, dynamic, an understanding, food safety and health and safety.Main Responsibilities
- Assist Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
As a leading company who focuses on people, this is a great opportunity to start working in this environment, and who invests in the development of all its employees.
*Please note that this is not a full-time role and hours will vary week to week depending on time of the year and number of events.
Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful DBS check
Please go on to our website www.chandcogroup.com to find out more about our cutting edge Company.
While we review every application, there may be times when we are not able to respond to each person individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been un-successful on this occasion. However, we encourage you to continue to review our website for future opportunities