Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Barista to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a coffee service environment. The right candidate will strive to grasp every opportunity to up-sell, by ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity and product knowledge.
- £40 per hour. 10.90 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Barista will be responsible for the following:
- Taking orders and payments whilst assembling customer orders which may include food and drink
- Efficiently preparing and serving customers’ barista prepared drinks to brand standards
- Ensure espresso is dialled in to recipe standards
- Always serve appropriate drinks with latte art
- Maintain standards of cleanliness at your work station, ensuring opening and closing checklists are followed at all times
- Ensure the coffee area is stocked and ready for busy service periods
- Understand how to complete grind and dose checks on your grinder and espresso machine
- Follow stock management procedures for coffee, milk and all other drink ingredients
- Hunger and desire to grow and develop along the barista career journey
- You care about quality and have passion for delivering exceptional service that is relevant to each customer
- You can multitask, working in rhythm and sequence with a team
- You stay calm under pressure and show initiative when you see something that needs to get done
- Experience working in a hospitality environment
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.