Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Assistant to ensure our kitchen is kept clean and operational
- £9.50 per hour. 20 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Assistant will undertake the following duties:
- Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils, dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food/vegetables
- Helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Maintaining the hygiene within our facility
If our Kitchen Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.