We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Hourly Rate: £11,00
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday with opportunity of extra hours in different venues within the company
Contract Type: Casual
Working in a busy environment in the heart of Westminister, managing all the catering requirements for the meeting rooms, preparing & running events, managing the hospitality team & working alongside your colleagues in the other departments.
· To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
· To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
· To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
· To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
· Manage day to day work flow within the team
· To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
· To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
· To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
· To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
· To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
· To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees consistently demonstrate an excellent level of customer care, selling techniques, merchandising skills and knowledge of current promotions
· To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
· To ensure effective selling opportunities are supported by all staff having full product knowledge of all items available
· To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
· To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients and are from nominated suppliers using purchasing policy and price file on company intranet
· To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
Experience working in corporate hospitality business previously
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.