This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our Offshoring team! The finance team are welcoming and hardworking and seeking an Accounts Assistant to join them.
The team support our services for ESS Offshore which range from designing and managing a facility, providing food, hotel services (housekeeping and accommodation management), logistics, helideck operations to laundry services. Become part of a team that do whatever it takes ensure the smooth operations of a true home away from home.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Pension scheme
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Producing accurate sales invoices for clients
- Consolidating additional documentation for sales invoices
- Support the credit team with the sales ledger
- Ensuring all sales are tax compliant
- Liaising with clients regarding sale ledger and invoices
- Producing monthly and quarterly finance reports
The successful candidate will hold the following experience;
- Experience working in a finance team
- Able to manage busy workloads and prioritise appropriately
- Liaison with line management/clients
- Confident and forward thinking nature
- Able to produce adhoc finance reports
- Processing and producing sales invoices
- Confident using SAP, MS Excel and MS Outlook
About the company
ESS Offshore is a market leading provider of catering and support services in the Offshore & Remote Sector as part of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We lead the market in providing food and support services to major companies operating in the Oil, Gas and Renewables market.
We support operations in the North Sea and further afield on fixed production platforms, flotels, floating production storage offtake facilities, mobile offshore drilling rigs, construction & pipe-laying barges as well as Offshore & Onshore Renewable Energy Projects.