Looking for a new opportunity as a Brasserie Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Brasserie Supervisor to supervise of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards.
- £12.59 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Brasserie Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Previous experience of supervising teams within a similar environment and volume
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Foodie, with a passion for great food and service
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Support service skills and experience
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
If our Brasserie Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.