Area Facilities Manager
Are you working within Facilities Management and looking for your next management role? We currently have an opportunity for an Area Facilities Manager to come and join our team, you will oversee 8 sites across the Dartford area.
You will be responsible for your own team who will be delivering Cleaning and Security services, you will also manage sub-contractors and complete toolbox talks with the team.
- Monday-Friday (40 Hours per week)
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc
You will be responsible for managing a motivated, trained team across these multiple sites providing great quality cleaning and security services that deliver and develop 14forty standards. You will be accountable for HSE, P&L, stock ordering, labour management and budgets, as well mentoring and coaching your team.
- Management experience ideally from a Facilities background
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- The ability to deal with stake holder engagement and communicate with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- SIA licence (preferable)
- Must hold a Full UK Driving licence
- Strong administrative background
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.