Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated General Manager?
Do you love serving guests and developing relationships within your venue?
Are you a leader, able to inspire and build a knowledgeable and well-trained team?
Do you have the entrepreneurial flair and ability to use marketing to drive sales?
Can you deliver best in class hospitality whilst meeting financial targets?
If you can say yes to the above, can remain calm and focussed while service is in full swing, keep organised and professional, and do all of this with a smile – we would love to meet you.
• Developing a high performing, engaged and motivated team
• Help us create a great environment for our guests and our people
• Think creatively to put our venue at the centre of the local community
• Oversee successful day to day operations (F&B and Accommodation)
• Ensure site compliance with all statutory requirements (Fire, Health & Safety etc.)
• Deal with guest complaints promptly and efficiently
• Continuously deliver a great customer experience
• Ensure financial targets are met
Required skills and experience:
• Proven managerial experience in a sizable premium food led venue
• Experience working with tight control of margins, staffing & recruitment, stock levels etc.
• Be as comfortable front of house as you are with an Excel spreadsheet
• A hands-on and can-do, positive attitude allow you to lead by example
• Work well under pressure without compromising on high standards
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent organizational & communication skills
• Able to work on your own and be a great team player
Everything we do is about the people around us. Our venues are the heart of the community and we take this very seriously. We want to provide something special for our guests, not just a delicious, from scratch, food and beverage offering designed by our classically trained French Chef, but a space where they feel completely at home and know they will be looked after with a personal touch. Whether it be reading a book or the paper, catching up with friends, or celebrating a birthday we are there for them, ready to go the extra mile.
Our people are the core of what we do, we want to look after them so they can look after our community. This means offering top salaries, training and development opportunities, a collaborative and enjoyable working environment, and support where it’s required. We should all share in our successes and as a result if the venue does well, we all do well.
We are passionate about being the best we can in all areas, so we are constantly striving to improve. This means we are open to new ideas about how we can achieve this and are looking for people that share these values, are creative and open minded, and can help us on our journey as we grow as people and as a business.
We look forward to hearing from you.