Great Opportunity at Prestigious Independent School
Kitchen Assistant - Rugby School
x2 positions; 15 hours per week - £8.21 ph
Evenings and weekends
Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant? A step towards your new career? Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Assistant to ensure our kitchen is kept clean and operational.
- £8.21 per hour. 15 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant whose duties for this role will include;
- Serving pupils and school staff in a polite and friendly manner.
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and dining areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service with a smile
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
About the company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.