Cunard - Bar Waiter (Japanese speakers)
- Full Time
Recognised throughout the world for our elegance, style and service excellence, we have the opportunity for you to work on our iconic Cunard ships. We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Japanese speaking Bar Waiter to join our teams onboard. Join us and begin your new career with Cunard.
Our Japanese speaking bar waiters are an integral part of the bar team. As a renowned, iconic brand, you will provide a smooth and efficient bar service, ensuring our high company standards are maintained at all times. You will work as part of a close knit international team, working together to proactively achieve revenue targets. You will need to have a comprehensive knowledge of cocktails, beers and wines and be able to confidently and professionally provide information on these.
Are you someone who is conscientious and loves delivering high standards? Do you use you initiative each day to ensure the best possible results and service are delivered? Are you someone who is driven to achieve and thrives on exceeding targets? Are you charismatic and conscientious person who can deal with our international guests? We are currently recruiting Japanese speaking Bar Waiters to join us onboard the luxurious cruise brand Cunard. As a market leader in the cruise industry, one of our main attractions for our guests is fantastic food and beverage selections. If you join us you will discover that working at sea is more than just a job. It is a way of life, and in this guest-facing role, you will have a big part to play in ensuring an exceptional experience is delivered.
The key responsibilities of our Japanese speaking Bar Waiters are:
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of drinks including cocktails, beers and wines. Being able to assist guests with their choices and offering alternatives if required
- Assisting with controlling bar budget and ensuring that all products, equipment and cleaning materials are used in a cost effective manner.
- Having a clear understanding of the teams and personal revenue targets, and be able to proactively achieve these
- Clear down routines after service, ensuring the appearance and condition of all items including glasses & bottles meet the required standards
If this sounds like you, and you have the following experience, then we would love to hear from you:
- Experience of working within a 4 / 5 star bars or hotel.
- WSET Level 1 in Wines and Spirits / recognised bar qualification or equivalent preferred or relevant industry experience
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently in English
Please note that this role is not subject to any STCW Courses
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
Apply for Cunard - Bar Waiter (Japanese speakers)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly