We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
We are currently seeking a new Barista to play a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of food and beverage services in our brand new café.
The role involves providing a warm welcome to guests, prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee, whilst delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
You will need to be friendly and professional in dealing with customers. Ideal candidates must be good team players able to use their own initiative and most importantly can deliver excellent customer service.
Having previous barista experience in a café environment is essential.
Typical duties will include:
• Receive and serve customer requests to the standards required
• Understand menu and allergen content
• Receive and process payments
• Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
• Keep your service area clean and tidy and well prepared
• Be able to answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
Applicants must be:
• Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
• An excellent and naturally engaging personality and presentation skills
• Enthusiastic, positive and motivated to continually develop services levels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high standard of English
• Presentable and courteous with a welcoming personality
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.