Concierge - Chase Farm Hospital
- Full Time
A great opportunity to join our passionate Concierge team has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be working 4/7 on various shift patterns 30.0 hours a week
To advise and assist members of the Public to find locations around the trust and to provide a comprehensive concierge service to visitors and staff.
- committed to deliver the best levels of service
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behave appropriately
- Act on customer requests and anticipate their needs
- demonstrate a positive attitude and behave appropriately
- take the opportunity to continuously learn and grow
- Take responsibility for resolving customer and client issues
- Answer the telephone /radios , deal with telephone enquiries and take messages in a polite and professional manner
- Keep records as necessary
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with concierge staff
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.