2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting a full time Kitchen Porter to join our fantastic team.
Baker Steet location.
Mon to Fri role 40 hours per week.
Start ASAPMain Responsibility
To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work areas and utensils. To transport food or kitchen equipment as required. Assisting the Chefs in collecting, carrying and other manual tasks in the kitchen.
- Receives all goods, checks temperature on arrival of high risk foods and checks for any non-conforming products or discrepancies and informs the Head Chef of any changes
- Stores all goods following correct Company procedure
- To report and where possible take action for any incidents or accidents, fire, loss, theft, damage or other occurrences
- Work to rota displayed in kitchen
- Attend meetings and/or training sessions as required
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times, ensuring I consider my colleagues
- Inform the Head Chef when cleaning materials and personal protective clothing need to be ordered
- Hardworking with a good work ethic and attitude to learn.
- Understanding of kitchen standards
- Understanding of health & Safety procedures with in a kitchen environment