Commis Chef - Birmingham
1 day left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Commis Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Commis Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
- 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Commis Chef will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
If our Commis Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Levy UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& Ireland. A hospitality market leader, Levy UK provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.