Chef Manager - Norwich
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef Manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef Manager to organise and supervise our unit to the highest standards.
- Up to £14.855.10 per annum. 32.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef Manager will undertake the following duties:
- Overall efficient and effective management of our unit
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food
- Ensuring that all resources are being used effectively and efficiently
The Ideal Candidate
If our Chef Manager position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.