Supervisor - Falmer
Looking for a new opportunity as a Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Supervisor to supervise of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards
- £8.95 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
The Ideal Candidate
If our Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.