Chef De Partie - Harrods Knightsbridge
Chef De Partie – Harrods
Salary - Competitive Salary, employee benefits and continuous development and training!
5 over 7 Days - 7.30am to 4pm
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join one of our exciting contracts at one of the largest centres in the UK.
You will be assisting the head chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for high volume, high quality catering and who has experience in driving success.
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs.
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
- Worked in a similar environment before including contract catering experience
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and support services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.