We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Catering Manager.
To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.Main Responsibilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
- To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the units. Full job performance of all employees to be achieved through accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept.
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation's Manager.
- To maximise sales generation through effective implementation of CH&Co marketing plans.
- To grow the business in the unit through maximising uptake and spend per head.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Financially astute.
- Commercially focused
- Able to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Able to work on large teams
- Has experience of working in a similar environment